All Posts in Community

Dr Sanjay Gupta Changes His Opinion on Medical Cannabis

Dr Sanjay Gupta, CNN’s chief medical corespondent spent the last few months traveling around the world working a new documentary “Weed.”    Throughout his studies Dr Gupta came to the conclusion that he was wrong about the harm of Cannabis use. In a recent article he wrote We have been terribly and systematically misled for…

Continue reading

Vaporize while working out? You might be an AthleticEnt

Do you like to pack one before your workout? You are not alone, in fact there is an entire forum for that on reddit. AthleticEnts is a subreddit dedicated to people who work out on their favorite performance enhancer. Check em out, we all know what you are doing in your car before you go…

Continue reading

Medical Marijuana (Cannabis Sativa) Shows Remission in Crohn’s disease

“Shame on his parents”             When i was 16 I wrote an article that was published in Good Housekeeping Magazine about my life as a teenager growing up with Crohn’s disease, and my use of Medical Marijuana to deal with the symptoms. This was about a year before prop 215…

Continue reading

FaKe Magic Flights, Counterfeits and KnocK Offs

We saw a Magic Flight vaporizer on a popular auction site recently for $59 with free shipping. A price like that sounds almost too good to be true… Well it was. below is a pictorial of an obviously Counterfeit Magic Flight.  This Fake Magic Flight was described as “New 2013 Magic Flight Launch Box” See…

Continue reading

Paying with BitCoin

More and more people are asking us to accept BitCoin. We couldn’t agree more, an anonymous payment method is just our style. Adding BitCoin to our store is not as easy as it sounds, however we are actively researching third party companies that will work with us and our website platform. We strongly recommend using…

Continue reading

Pineapples, Reddit Trees, Diablo 3 the box, /r/trees

One of the more entertaining requests we got this week was to draw Diablo 3. We aren’t gamers so we decided to just pass the box around and just have fun with it. We even went far enough to Photo Shop a few Memes just for fun.  Obviously since we don’t play Diablo we decided…

Continue reading

Our Favorite Vaporizers!

We just updated our Favorite Vaporizer section to show off some of the coolest vaporizers we have seen this week. Check them out       The new Da Vinci Vaporizer is a very nice Portable Vaporizer that has a nice long battery life and a digital display. The Da vinci is without a…

Continue reading

Banned!

Banned from hospitals… Haters gunna hate

Continue reading

Magic Flight Mod = Awesomeness

This is one of the coolest things we have seen in a while. One of our awesome customers modified her Magic Flight to make a truly custom piece.  Here is a pictorial of the proccess  We are GREEN with envy.

Continue reading
All PreviousNext